We all have our favorite things to eat for breakfast. Many people prefer to keep it simple with cereal or oatmeal and others like a hearty breakfast. What are some of your favorite things to eat when going out to breakfast restaurants in Colorado Springs?
At Gunther Toody’s we’re serving up a delicious breakfast seven days a week. We’ve got all the classics on our menu at a great price, like the Big Bopper Breakfast for $3.49 Monday through Friday. Here’s a list of our favorite dishes at breakfast restaurants in Colorado Springs.
- Huevos Rancheros. This dish of eggs, beans and tortillas is a staple breakfast dish in the West and we make it just right at Gunther Toody’s; smothered in our diner-made green chili and served with hashbrowns.
- Breakfast Burrito. Another favorite in this part of the country, the breakfast burrito is filled with everything you need to start the day off right!
- Pancakes. Or hotcakes, as we call them at Gunther Toody’s. It’s hard to beat a fluffy stack of pancakes topped with butter and maple syrup.
- French Toast. Any of the breakfast restaurants in Colorado Springs definitely have this classic on the menu. This sweet dish is always a favorite with kids and adults alike.
- Omelettes. Fluffy and packed with protein, omelettes can be customized in endless variations.
- Belgian Waffle. Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, topped with fruit and whipped cream or just syrup, you can’t go wrong with a waffle!
- Eggs Benedict. Another favorite for brunch and breakfast, at Gunther Toody’s we top ours with a rich cheddar cheese sauce.
- Biscuits and Gravy. For those who like a hearty breakfast, you can’t beat the fluffy biscuits and sausage gravy at Gunther Toody’s!
We’ll see you for breakfast at Gunther Toody’s!