Our great food and fun atmosphere make Gunther Toody’s the perfect family friendly restaurant.
Are you looking for a family friendly restaurant in the Denver metro area or Colorado Springs? Look no further than Gunther Toody’s! Our 1950’s diner atmosphere is great fun for the entire family. We’re serving classic American comfort food dishes like burgers, milkshakes, sandwiches and hearty breakfasts. The kids might want to grab a hula hoop and give it a spin or check out all the fun “old” stuff before eating. Here’s a few more reasons why Gunther Toody’s is a great family friendly restaurant.
- A kids menu filled with the good stuff they love like mini corndogs, chicken tenders and French fries.
- Free Kids Meal Monday – you get one FREE kids meal with every adult entrée ordered. What a great way to feed the family and save! And did we mention it includes a free kids drink and sundae?
- Plenty of fun memorabilia. The adults will enjoy the nostalgia and the kids will marvel at how old fashioned everything is! What’s a jukebox mom??
- 50 Cent Burger Day every Wednesday. Another great way to feed a crowd a save!
- Full bar for the adults who need a beer to go with their burger or a Bloody Mary with brunch.
- Our friendly and sassy servers are happy to take care of you and the little ones!