Great prices, great food and great service are just a few of the things that make Gunther Toody’s a great choice for the best lunch in Denver.
Are you looking for the best lunch in Denver? Here’s why we think Gunther Toody’s is one of the best around!
10. Location. We’ve got six locations in the Denver metro area including Englewood, Thornton, Littleton and Northglenn, plus two in Colorado Springs. You don’t have to go far to find us!
9. Classic diner atmosphere. All of our locations are decked out in classic diner décor including jukeboxes, neon lights, lots of chrome, and brightly colored booths. They’re also filled with a lot of great pictures and memorabilia to transport you back in time to the 1950’s and 60’s.
8. Family friendly restaurant. If you want to take the kids out to lunch in Denver Gunther Toody’s is your spot! There are plenty of great options for adults, plus a special menu for the kids! Our restaurants are all clean and comfortable and there is plenty for the kids to look at with wonder about the “olden days.”
7. Our fun servers. The great servers at all of our locations have big personalities, with a heaping side of sass and humor! They also wear classic 50’s and 60’s gear, which really bring a sense of fun to your lunch experience.
6. Deluxe Malted Combo. If you want to enjoy an American classic, then order this combo and enjoy our Original Burger, fries, and your choice of a shake or malt for just $10.95
5. 50 cent Burger Day. Every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. until close you can enjoy a burger for just 50 cents when you buy one of equal or lesser value. Now that is a delicious deal!
4. Cocktails! Just in case you need to enjoy a beer, a glass or wine, or even a Bloody Mary with your lunch in Denver. We promise, we won’t tell your boss! Oh, and did we mention you can add a shot of vodka to your milkshake?
3. Sweet stuff. No classic diner would be complete without shakes, malts, sundaes and Black Cows (that’s root beer floats, in case you didn’t know). We’ve got a delicious selection of sweet desserts that go perfectly with our burgers and fries.
2. Soups and salad. In case you don’t want a burger and feel like something a little lighter, we have a great selection of fresh salads and diner-made soups that rotate daily. Plus, we make a mean bowl of pork green chile!
1. Affordable prices. You really can’t beat Gunther Toody’s for the best lunch in Denver that won’t drain your wallet. All of our burgers, except for one, are priced UNDER $10 and the same goes for all of our sandwiches. All of our premium platters, including the Yankee Pot Roast and Chicken Fried Steak, are priced well under $15.
We’ll see you at Gunther Toody’s for the best lunch in Denver!